Monday, August 27, 2012

We would like to thank our staff for its dedication to 100 percent customer satisfaction

Dealerrater

"This is the best experience I have ever had with a car dealer. And, I am not just saying that--I mean it. In fact, I am still in shock at how easy it was and how accomodating everyone was. They were professional, friendly and not just trying to sell me on what they wanted. They listened to what I wanted. I have owned Toyotas in the past but was never happy with the dealer. Therefore, I went to another dealer which sold Nissans. No longer. From now on, I will recommend Tri-County Toyota to all my friends. And, I am a customer for life. Nick Fisher is the one of the big reasons for this. I actually sent an email out to all of my friends and family telling them of my great experience and to contact Nick for their next car. That is how satisfied I am with my experience. Also, want to mention Jim Daly for his patience and assistance in finding the best deal for me."

Click here to read this review and many more on DealerRater!

No comments:

Post a Comment