Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Krista, thank you for sharing your experience with us

"I went into the dealership knowing what I wanted in my next vehicle purchase. Although I was not sure if I could afford the payments or not. Bruce and Bob worked me with very closely to make sure that what I was purchasing would fit into my budget, as well as the vehicle that I wanted to keep for a long period of time. After going back and forth for a little bit, I ended up getting the vehicle that I wanted. I will be back again in a few years to purchase my next vehicle from Bruce and Bob. John Gerber was great in finance going over the paperwork. He explained everything to me. Thank you to all that helped me. " - Krista

Click here to read this review and more on DealerRater!

No comments:

Post a Comment