Friday, May 24, 2013

Kudos

Congratulations Tri County Toyota team for all the rave reviews! 

"Rick was so helpful from begining to end. He explained the financing and process very clearly and was extremely friendly yet professional. He made us laugh and really made the whole experience better. I felt like he was just as excited for me to get my new car as I was!" - sinfanti

"The staff is friendly and helpful. The dealership is clean and orderly. They got us into a new car quickly. I felt the pricing on the new model car was fair and the trade in value on target. Financing was easy. Haven't had any problems with the service department either for our other vehicle." -deeanne68

"I searched the web looking for a pre-owned 2005 Toyota RAV4 and found it at Tri-County Toyota. I made e-mail contact with Sales Associate Nick Fisher on a Friday expressing my interest in the car. While Tri-County is about an hour away from me and I had never done business with the dealership , I nevertheless visited them the following Monday. I wasn't disappointed! The car (8 years old with 66,000 miles) was immaculate! Nick covered all the details and answered all the questions I had. I couldn't have asked for a better car-buying experience. I highly recommend Tri-County Toyota and Nick Fisher to anyone in the market for a vehicle!" - rcbushnell


If you would like to see these and other reviews, click here: http://bit.ly/ZAb3fG

No comments:

Post a Comment