Friday, April 19, 2013

Kudos


Congratulations Ron, Mark and the Tri County Toyota team for another rave review!

“Thank you Ron for making my visit delightful. He was very knowledgable, pleasant, helpful, caring, funny, made my visit worth the trip. The dealship was clean, spacious, and had other friendly employees that conversed with me...”
– latreasec

“... My sales rep, Mark Robertson was friendly, and did everything in his power to get me the best deal possible. I expect to have this truck for many years but when it comes time to pick out our next vehicle, my wife and I plan on coming back to Tri County Toyota. Mark Robertson can expect repeat costumers out of us.” – randyrhoadssmith

If you would like to see this review and others, click here:
http://bit.ly/ZAb3fG


No comments:

Post a Comment