Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Congrats on your new FR-S!

Click HERE to check out all of our reviews and become a fan of our Facebook page.

Dealerrater

 

"The people that I dealt with at this dealership deserve the highest rating possible. They went out of their way to find me the car I wanted and have it delivered ASAP. They found a way to get me the new Scion FR-S in the color and transmission of my choice. I called and wrote every other day for two months bugging them about when would my car come in. They answered all my calls and messages cheerfully and I never got the impression that they were annoyed with my persistence. When the car arrived there were no surprises. The price was exactly what was quoted. There were no add-ons at the last minute. I was offered extended warranties and the like which I declined. I never felt any pressure to buy any of these. My car was ready and delivered on time in perfect condition and the final paper work was quick and painless. One more thing, I feel like I made friends with the people I dealt with. You can't feel any better than that when buying any large purchase from someone. I am recommending this dealership to everyone I know that could possibly want a Toyota/Scion. AND .... I love the car!" - 2001z06

No comments:

Post a Comment